"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Monday, September 24, 2012

Morning comes...


Thought I would get "out of my box" for a while and try something new for the challenge of "the everyday".  Every morning, the first thing I do is walk around the house opening all the shades and shutters to let the light flood into the rooms.  I love the hopefulness of a new day.  I'm thankful the sun rises every morning and that each new day is a new beginning.   And I must say, tho' I wish I'd had a different model for this, I do love the light here.  It was nice to have a few minutes to experiment with my camera for a change too!

BTW, my friend Judy stopped me at church to ask "What is this I saw on your blog about the daily challenge?  Are you doing another 365?"  Heavens NO!!  My family would kill me.  lol.  I just enjoy dropping in on the challenges from time to time, especially if I can twist the topic to fit a pic of Hannah or Abigail.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment