"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Vintage baby...


We had a wild day yesterday with 2 work crews in the house and 2 busy granddaughters.  I never even thought about taking out my camera, that is, until Abigail discovered the low window ledge in our kitchen.  It was like gold to her and the light on her face was gold to me, so I ran for my camera.  lol.  The challenge that day was "postcard perfect"...not really sure this fit the topic, but with a little processing I think it worked.  I do love those vintage postcards.  I can't even remember the last time I had a few minutes to play with textures.  Don't you love her cheeky expression?

No comments:

Post a Comment