"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Friday, May 3, 2013

Little mama...






I did a LOT of purging of things we don't use/need before we moved out for the remodel last summer.  It was such a mountain of STUFF, but the great part was coming across things I had forgotten...like Kara and Jenny's Cabbage Patch dolls and a few other treasured toys.  Hannah was thrilled when I brought Kara's baby doll out...complete with the clothes I smocked for her and the velcro diaper I made.  (Holy Cow...I was a good mother!  lol).  She  named her Eliza.  :)

BTW....These two photos are such a great example of how much lighting affects the mood of a photo.  They were taken on the same day...within minutes...but one was next door and the other across the street.  I like them both, but I LOVE the light in the top photo...that little bit of backlight highlighting individual strands of hair and the sparkly bokeh in the shrubs.  Yummm! 

No comments:

Post a Comment