"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Monday, May 20, 2013

She gets by with a little help from her friends...




Shot for week 20 of the 52 week project.  Theme was "black and white".  Our photo is supposed to represent our week somehow to give us 52 memories at the end of the year.  Well, this is the week Hannah learned to ride her tricycle.  Yay! Just in time for summer!  Nathan has been on vacation this week and practiced with her.  She is not too good at steering yet, but she can get around!  At any rate, Jenny brought her trike down yesterday so she could practice with G Pa.  How sweet is it that it has a place to carry friends???  This tricycle was a gift from 2 of my piano students.  The girls are in high school and college, so this trike has been around the block a few times.  I love it, because it's built so much better than today's bikes.  Thank you, Charlotte and Caroline!


 
Loved the color on this one, so I had to post it too!  lol.  Many more cycling pics to come after I've had a chance to process them.  Bob and I got to babysit the girls all day last Saturday, so I have a whole slew of pics to go through from that day before I get to more of these pics.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment