"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The lady wears wears red...


When we picked up our spring bedding plants, I indulged and bought a container of ladybugs again...safely stored in my fridge.  I know....cheating, but I don't care.  I RARELY see them around here and enjoy shooting them....so don't be surprised if you see them again soon!  lol  This one was THIRSTY...which worked out really well for me, because it meant she actually stayed still for a moment.  I LOVE the mock face on their back...presumably to ward off predators.  What a God we have to design such a small creature so beautifully!  And this one is even quite fashionable!

No comments:

Post a Comment