"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Monday, February 24, 2014

Bright eyes...

The girls were feeling cooperative Friday and I was able to capture some pics of them that I really love.  This was my fave of Hannah...looking SO grown up.  I posted this for Project 52 theme of "Bright".  I just loved it when she flashed me a big, natural smile and aimed those baby blues right at the lens.  I'm not sure I'll actually finish the project this year.  I missed a few weeks and am not feeling motivated to catch up.  But, if I can capture something for the theme pretty easily, I will join in the fun.  That's the beauty of this particular project...no pressure!

No comments:

Post a Comment