"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

My paradise...


I do not dream of glamorous resorts or exotic places.  Paradise will always be home for me...especially when I can be surrounded by the people I love.  I've been spending a lot of time flat on my back since my "swan dive" on the ice, but I'm grateful I can still cozy up with the littles to read a favorite book.  I love that both Hannah and Abigail will sit and listen to long stories from the Bible.  A little bit of heaven on earth for me. 

BTW, I set up the camera and asked Jenny to snap this for me.  As I work on the girls' memory books, I find there are few photos of me with them.  I still don't like being on this side of the lens, but want the girls to have memories of me doing something other than hiding behind the camera.  I actually love how this turned out.  It will be a good memory for me of this time of enforced rest.  It is proving to be a lesson in patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment