"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Friday, February 20, 2015

It only takes a moment, Pt 2....


Yep...she is a lot like her sister.  Serious one minute and ...


a total goof ball the next! 

If you look closely at the top shot with it enlarged on your screen, you can see a very clear reflection of me in her eyes.  Actually, the reflection is clear in both pics, but the above shot shows that I was wearing a red or pink shirt...and I'm actually not loving that.  At first glance, it looks a little like red eye from a flash.  Eek.  I need to remember when I'm doing sessions for others to wear a white top, so I get a nice white catchlight instead of a color cast or goofy reflection from whatever color I'm wearing.  Geesh.  BTW....I find it really interesting that I only get these kinds of "selfie" reflections in Abigail's hazel eyes.  Hannah's eyes are such a clear, light blue that I can only see a small reflection in her pupil.  The iris doesn't show anything distinguishable.  I'm guessing that brown eyes show even more detailed reflections.

No comments:

Post a Comment