"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Sweetness...



There are many Grammy Days when I don't take my camera out of its bag at all, especially during the winter with low light.  But on sunny days, I try to capture some lifestyle pictures...candids that I hope will help the girls remember some of the things they did together.  I try to catch them when they're engaged in something else and not paying attention to me, so there is no posing...no cheesy smiles.  However, I DO try to position them for their activities where there is halfway decent light indoors.  Ha ha!  This is really my favorite kind of photography....except for the challenges of indoor low light.  I guess you can't have it all, eh?

At any rate, I loved this sweet moment.  It's so great that Hannah can read to Abigail.  Now, if I'd been trying to capture a shot that would stand the test of time and become one of those classic family favorites, I would have done two things differently.  I would have dressed Abigail in a shirt with no writing on it, and I especially would have given them a more classic book to read (and one that doesn't have a price sticker on the front).  Ha ha!  But I reckon the girls will still appreciate a memory of their "Frozen mania".

No comments:

Post a Comment