"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Thursday, February 19, 2015

It only takes a moment...


It only takes a moment for their expressions to change.  I often say that I'm not a sports or action photographer.  I'm just too slow for that.  But I read once that if you photograph children you ARE an action photographer.  There's a certain amount of truth in that!!!  The above was shot when Jenny was doing silly antics behind me.  And just a few seconds later, I took the second shot.


She looks sad...maybe even a little mad, but honestly...I think I just told her she didn't have to smile.  I still love it, because it's classic Hannah.  And those baby blues look even more soulful when she's not laughing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment