"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Cousin capers...

Loved watching them interact. I sometimes wonder if I'm missing the actual experience when I'm busy trying to capture it on camera. But later, I see in pics something I might have missed in real life. Love how you can see the unique personality in each child's expressions...
This was my first time to shoot multiple kids and it was really fun!!! Thanks Kim for letting me try your hot shoe flash!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!! The top is my favorite but I like Hannah's special smile for Jonathan in the bottom one! Great series!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! I love the black and white and the series. I like the top photo because she's looking at those two boys as if they were crazy!

    FYI: I posted new pictures on my blog.

    ReplyDelete