"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Perspective homework, Pt. 1

I thought I would enjoy this assignment, but found it extremely frustrating! I had what I thought were good ideas, but found them impossible to execute. Or, what I could accomplish didn't look as I'd imagined. For instance, I never got what I really wanted on the fridge shot (food in focus, myself out of focus). It just couldn't be done with an 18" minimum lens focus and it was challenging to frame the shot when I couldn't get behind the camera to see what I was getting. That said, I think the assignment was valuable, because it forced me to think of unconventional angles and more creative ways to view a photo. Hopefully, I'll remember that in the future. These are a few of my attempts (after many failures). I'll post a few more tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. These are so cool! Great job in creating different perspectives. It really makes you think about how to take a picture.

    ReplyDelete