"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Monday, August 9, 2010

Delight...

Kim took this, but I'm posting it because she captured a sweet moment. I'm without make- up, scraggly-haired-after-swimming, tongue-out-blowing-raspberries, and I don't even care (much :D ) because it's all about Hannah's precious expression. Can you feel the unconditional love and simple joy?
Kim may be wondering why I cropped so much of her well-composed pic. :) There was a window in the background with really distracting highlights...and I converted to b/w because of our very colorful sofa. Love that sofa in real life, but I wanted this pic to be all about Hannah's face and, in color, it's all about the sofa. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm not offended at all. Not sure how well composed it really was. Haven't downloaded to my computer yet. I love your crop. Likely would have done the same to put more focus on the two of you. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete