"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Sunday, January 15, 2012

I wonder where these little feet will go...

Shot for the challenge of "making tracks". My intent was to shoot Hannah and Abigail's feet side by side and say that Abigail would someday make tracks to follow in Hannah's footsteps. But, as you can see, that did not happen. Let's just say that sitting still for a footie picture is not realistic for a 2 year old. : ) She tried....seriously...she let me wrap her legs with the black cloth and the whole time I had my camera, she was saying "smile...smile"....Meanwhile, her feet were all over the place. :) So here you have it....Abigail's precious feet. 1 week old on this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment