"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Masculine...sort of...

Actually my feet and clunky boots. No men available on the day of the "masculine" challenge, so I just improvised. I post my challenge pics to Facebook every day and thought it was funny that 2 people had to point out to me that the spading fork is backwards. lol. I wasn't trying to work with it....only leaning on it. This shot was super boring till I jazzed it up with some processing and texture. I really kinda like how it turned out. Oh yeah...and funny story. The boots are just a cheap pair I bought back when the girls were in college....when we all wore overalls. (What were we thinking????) Anyway, key word there was cheap. As I was walking outside to take this shot, the leather upper from BOTH boots split completely away from the sole...apparently it was just glued and not sewn. I'm pinching my toes down really hard here so you can't see the huge gaps and my white socks. lol...Yep...went right out and filed those babies in the trash bin after this shot. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment