"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sassy....

Last week, Bob and I went to visit friends who live sort of in the country. They've done a recent remodel and were kind enough to let us see so we could get ideas for the work we hope to do here. It was fun getting out of the city! This is their horse Sassy. I have no idea how to take a picture of a horse... lol...I was too close here and needed a more wide angle lens, but I like how you can see her heavy winter coat. I've never seen that before (not that I get to see many horses...lol). My favorite memory from that day was when Sassy's owner got treats out and called the 2 horses. They were far on the other side of the property and came skidding around the corner into the barn (picture puppies on a linoleum floor). It was hilarious!!! Yep, Sassy and Sabrina are really just a couple of overgrown dogs...really BIG ones! I hope to go back later in the spring to wander around with my camera. Thanks Connie for having us! Your "babies" are beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment