"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Friday, February 24, 2012

Time...

Shot for the challenge of time. To be honest, I have no idea what that quote is supposed to mean. It seems a little odd to me, but it went perfectly with the image so I used it. lol. I love when the ferns come up...makes me hopeful that spring will be here soon. Not that we've had much of a winter, but I still love when the plants all "wake up" and the world gets green again. I'm already dreaming of the Arboretum. I've always thought ferns unfurling look like the scroll on the top of Kara's cello. Guess that's why my flickr friends call them "fiddle heads". The Aussies even say they eat them. Seriously????

No comments:

Post a Comment