"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Friday, March 23, 2012

Cool kid!

Shot for the "Cool" challenge.  When Hannah is in the mood, she is becoming quite the cooperative model.  She had not worn these sunglasses since she was a baby. I wasn't even sure they would fit anymore, but I guess babies heads are so disproportionately large that her head's not that much bigger now.  lol.  At any rate, she LOVED playing with these sunglasses.  At first, she didn't want to put them on, until I showed her I could put them on top of her head (in the main shot).  Then they went on and off, on and off....repeat indefinitely!  The crossed arm pose cracks me up.  I crossed my arms and asked her if she could copy me.  And she did!  What do you know?!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment