"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Dallas Blooms, pt. 3

I really admire people who do street photography, but I am usually too timid to try it.  The arboretum was a great opportunity to try tho'.  There were so many people there, all with cameras, so I didn't feel so conspicuous.   Of course, there were a few times when people saw me taking pics in the direction of their kids and they offered to get out of the way.  I was too embarrassed to admit that I was actually trying to sneak a pic of their kids.  lol.  At any rate, here are a few of my attempts at "street photography".

 
The artists are kind of an easy "target", since they're focused on their work.  


Sort of focused, that is.  This one was multi-tasking.  :)




LOTS of families around trying to get Easter shots of their kids.  Plenty of cheesy smiles like these!  lol.  But I love this background!!!  This was taken at the Monet house...and there was a pond beneath with lily pads, of course!


Always brides and young girls getting shots for their quinceanera (definitely had to google that spelling...lol)!  I had my macro lens on, which worked pretty well for shooting at a distance.  Wish it had been more wide angle for this shot tho'.  I had to crop her photographer out of the shot because he was standing right on the edge of the frame, throwing off the composition. But I wish you could have seen him. He was definitely giving me the stink eye...something I didn't notice until I downloaded to the computer!  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment