"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Re: shooting a toddler...



Not exactly my favorite photo of Hannah.  She looks a little worried.  But I really do love the brick background.  Need to remember to shoot up against that wall more often, but maybe from a different angle...and probably with Hannah in clothing that would give more contrast.


I usually get down on Hannah's level for pics, but lately have been experimenting more with shooting from above.  I love the light from that perspective, especially since Hannah is a little too young to be super cooperative about where I want her to stand/sit for a photo.  It's a sure fire way to get catchlights in the eyes.  I usually hold up a toy to capture her attention. It works for 1 or 2 shots, then it's "Hannah hold it pweez".  And how can I say no to that face?....especially when she says "pweez".  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment