"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Dallas Blooms, pt. 1

 I spent a couple of hours at the Arboretum with my sweet student Caroline.  It was SUPER crowded and muggy...but the cloud cover was great for flower pics.  Love these peach blossoms.  Wish it had been a blue sky, but I'm trying not to be greedy!  :)

 And the dew was a bonus!

This one's a little unusual, but I was playing around and I actually like the effect.  There were several small houses there paying homage to various artists...Monet, Picasso, van Gogh.  This was of course, the van Gogh house.  LOVED the bright colors.  If it had been less crowded, I would have taken some wide angle shots, but there were no opportunities without people in the way.  And it was so muddy, I didn't go in any of the houses.  But these will be here for a couple of months. Another time...

No comments:

Post a Comment