"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Monday, March 4, 2013

Blowin' in the wind...


I've been busy (and sick) for a few weeks and haven't had much time for shooting except on Grammy Days, but I snagged about 5 minutes today to head outside with my macro lens.  NOTHING is blooming yet...so there's not a lot of pretty out there yet...at least not at our house.  But if I open my eyes and really try to SEE...sometimes I catch a glimpse of something out of the ordinary.  This is nothing special...just a bit of fluff blowing in the wind (and it was WINDY), caught on my Japanese Maple.  I just loved that moment when the sunlight hit it and it sparkled.

I'm heading to the Arboretum next week.  So ready for some spring COLOR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment