"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Soft...


Decided to try some new things, along with the "tried and true" for this shoot.  Was not too sure about this one when I was shooting, but I love how she softened her eyes here.  Also...I found it a little challenging to deal with the light as we were there in full sun.  Looked for as much open shade as I could and her dad helped a lot by holding up my reflector as a diffuser.  I do find that sometimes, those shade shots can feel a little "flat" even tho' the exposure is nice and even.  Have been experimenting with some different processing, adding a duplicate layer and blending in "soft light"...It's subtle, but I really like what it adds.  You just have to play with the opacity.  Definitely going to continue experimenting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment