"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Framed....

The park is big and I didn't feel like lugging a lot of equipment with me, so I only brought my 2 favorite prime lenses.  I was feeling kind of proud of myself that most of the shots are already framed well and require no cropping.  I TRIED to really think about it as I was shooting.  And just as I was patting myself on the back, I remembered that I won't be that fortunate with Hannah and Abigail.  With little children, you grab what you can when the moment presents itself and it's not always ready straight out of the camera.  Ha ha....at least not until I get a better zoom lens.  Love love the background and framing in this....and those beautiful eyes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment