"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Monday, March 11, 2013

Ready, set, go...


Her sisters are quite a bit older than her, so she's been dreaming about college for a long time.  And now, it is almost here.  She's a horned frog, through and through!  Hard to believe she has been coming for piano lessons for 11 years...and before that, I had 11 years with her oldest sister!  How cool is it that I've been able to watch them both grow up?

I have only begun processing, but so far...this is my fave!  I just love the light in it and how relaxed and at ease she looks.  It is such a treat to have a willing model who is old enough to follow directions.  Ha ha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment