"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Monday, August 26, 2013

So close, and yet so far...


We took the girls to a splash park a couple of weeks ago.  Abigail was surprisingly hesitant.  I really thought she would love it.  The only reason her hair is wet is because Nathan stood her over a sprinkler when they first arrived.  She was not happy about that.  LOL.  But she did at least finally enjoy watching the water.  What cracked me up was the following little story:

"I see Daddy over there!  I'm going to go get him."


 "Wait...he looks kind of far away and I'd have to cross through those sprinklers."


 So close and yet, so far....


"C'mon, Abigail!"


"Um.....no."
 

And she never did go..., but I do think she had fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment