"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Thursday, August 29, 2013

When the stars all align...(sort of)...


Every once in a while, the stars align and I can capture something like this...the perfect bokeh in the background, a natural smile. and eyes looking right into the lens (trust me, there were about 20 other shots where she thought she was looking, but she was not...lol).  Of course, when all those good things happened, Abigail stepped in front of Hannah and her head was blocking the lower half of the shot.  Ha ha!!!  I got really lucky that I was able to use one of those 20 photos where Hannah wasn't looking and make a composite of the lower half of her body.  Ha ha!  Life just makes me laugh sometimes! 

Back to splash pics tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment