"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The gift....

Taking a break from the splash park photos to post week 34 of the 52 week project.  I've actually not posted week 33 yet, because I haven't actually shot it yet.  Oops...Hoping to do that soon.  At any rate, week 34's theme was "Grateful".  So, I thought I'd take a minute to say again how grateful I am for the family who, in the midst of their grief, chose to think of someone else and donate their son's organs.  Every time I see Nathan play with his girls, I think what a miracle it is that he has that energy.  I seriously doubt that sweet little girl hanging around his neck would be here if it weren't for the gift of that kidney.  I hope we never stop remembering to be grateful.  And I hope anyone who reads this considers registering as an organ donor.  Give life!

No comments:

Post a Comment