"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

A clever trick...


 Do you have any idea how rare this is?  She is sitting still and making eye contact with me when I have the camera in front of my face.  Wanna know why?


 I saw this idea online and thought it was really clever.  This is a PEZ dispenser with the base filed down to fit the hot shoe mount.  Abigail was so happy to see Minnie that she actually stopped and looked...chanting, "Minnie, Minnie" in a little sing-song voice.  I actually bought 4 different characters, so I can switch them up.  I hope that keeping it fresh will capture her attention for a while longer, at least until she's older and can follow directions. 


 As you can see, she was not inhibited about her coloring!  :) 



She was a MESS!  But thankfully, it was an easy clean up!

No comments:

Post a Comment