"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Close to my heart...


This was the ONE photo K asked me to take...one of her with her mother.  It was at the end of the session.  We thought the park was closing.  We were all kind of tired.  The light really wasn't right by the sheet of water fountain (whatever that thing is called...lol)...but we took a few shots.  I really wasn't entirely happy with any of them, but I kept studying them to see how they spoke to me.  K's expression in this one grabbed me and I found myself returning to it repeatedly.  I've been playing with a set of actions from Paint the Moon (The Essence and the Artist) and decided to have a go at it with this image.  After MUCH experimenting, I thought some magic emerged.  I think she looks angelic...and her expression speaks volumes to me about the comfort and safety of a mother's embrace.  I hope she loves it as much as I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment