"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Don't blink...


I had the privilege of doing a session with my student and her family a couple of days ago.  I'm still culling through my shots, but this one grabs me every time.  I have only known her for three years, but already I am nostalgic about her growing up and changing.  It won't be long before she leaves behind childish things.  In fact, as a (ahem) mature woman I see time passing more quickly every year.  It won't be THAT long before Hannah and Abigail are this age, so we better soak up each day of childhood while we can.  What is it they say?  Oh yeah...."Don't blink (cause time goes faster than you think)."  Truer words were never spoken.

Submitted for week 41 of the 52 week project them of "Nostalgia". 

No comments:

Post a Comment