"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Julia, pt. 3

My final faves from that day...There are no good words to tell you how much I love this girl. She bounded into my heart 11 years ago as an eager 2nd grade piano student. She used to tell me she wanted to be like me when she grew up, a piano teacher and church pianist. :) She has excelled in every way and her character is as fine as her musicality. She was chosen as the 2011 winner of the Lois Boyer Senior Pianist Award for Richardson Music Teachers and they'll present her in her own recital later in June. She's off to Moody Bible Institute in the Fall and I will miss her! Congratulations Julia! You deserve every honor you've received!

No comments:

Post a Comment