"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Splash!


I've been seeing lots of cool splash shots on flickr lately and really wanted to try one. This was fun! Set up was camera on tripod, macro at f/8, flash on...and took a bunch of pics with my remote shutter release while I dropped banana slices with my other hand. It was easier than I thought. I want to try again in natural light with a more colorful bowl. Note to self: pick up something cheap and colorful at Walmart).

2 comments:

  1. I need a macro lens! I want to splash things now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure is fun Janet! The mcaro I bought is the 105mm nikor. It's a heavy monster, but it takes great shots!

    ReplyDelete