"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Monday, September 23, 2013

A beauty of its own...


Shot for week 38 of the 52 week project, them of "Seasonal."  With the exception of winter and its short days, I love each new season... the hopefulness and vibrance of spring, the welcome cooling of autumn, even the stifling heat of summer (as long as we can swim... lol).  Each season is my favorite... at least for a while.  And the best part is how welcome each new change is... which means I'm loving it right now. It's a little too early to call it fall here, but the temperature dropped this weekend.  My beloved acorns have come out to play and I'm doing my happy dance. 

Quote by Charles Dickens.


No comments:

Post a Comment