"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Friday, September 6, 2013

I is for Independent...


But once in a while, even stinkers cooperate!  We tried like crazy to get a photo of her with her daddy.  Once we got outside, all she wanted to do was "walk, walk, walk, walk".  Methinks Christmas photos might be a challenge this year!  lol.  Oh well...I brought out the hat just to see if it still fits, and Abigail was very happy about it.  She LOVES hats....so she played on the low windowsill putting it on and taking it off and I grabbed my shot in between.  Haven't processed them yet, but think I got a few cute ones of her playing too.  She was in rare form that day....BIG temper tantrum at dinner.  But you'd never believe it to look at that sweet face would you?

No comments:

Post a Comment