"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Monday, September 2, 2013

Busy...



Week 33 of the 52 week project...out of order and 2 weeks late.  Ha ha. Theme was "Busy".  This was her first time to cut with scissors.  We really thought she would get terribly frustrated.  In fact, we prepped her with all kinds of talk about how we don't always get the hang of new things the first time we try them.  She loves reading the Little Engine That Could...so we've been talking a lot about "I think I can, I think I can."  Well...guess what!  She really COULD and without too much coaching.  Granted, some of the paper was more torn than cut and she doesn't have too much control yet, but she was VERY proud of herself for her little scraps of paper.  And so were we!  I love watching her learn new things!

No comments:

Post a Comment