"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Thursday, September 26, 2013

I'll take what I can get...


Oh...this one is hard to capture!  She's so much more strong willed than Hannah was, and a lot more mobile too.  She was so cute "reading" her little books that I thought I'd take a shot.  As you can see, the light is above her and to the left.  I tried several times, to scoot her so she was facing the light...and she was OK with that....until I sat on the floor to get the shot.  Then, she got up to sit in my lap so I could read to her.  And I did.  I'll take that affection any time I can get it, because if G-Pa is home, she would much rather sit in HIS lap.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment