"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Thursday, September 12, 2013

It hardly ever happens...


...but once in a while this little one sits still long enough for me to get a super sharp shot of her eyes.  Love that teeny tiny self portrait reflected in them.  I've only ever gotten those in Abigail's eyes...never in Hannah's.  Doesn't seem right that the color would make any difference.  Will need to experiment now.  Could be because I take so many backlit photos of Hannah...clearly the light must be behind the photog for reflections like this.  Now I'm gonna need to see if I can do this with those deep baby blues.  (A's are still hazel, BTW...not brown yet, but I wonder if they will get darker). 

No comments:

Post a Comment