"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Friday, March 26, 2010

Arboretum (Pt. 2)

I have more Arboretum pics to share today. We've had such an unusually cold, wet winter that I've had spring fever in the WORST way! It was good to finally be outdoors, but wow....it was WINDY! . . too windy for a 3 mo. old baby. Hannah could only take so much and then she was DONE, so we made a fast exit. Here are a few of my favorite people pics. I'm sad I didn't get any shots of Kara, but it just didn't happen.

Now that Hannah has discovered her fingers, they are ALWAYS in her mouth. I think she's practicin' her flirty pose!
I know the focus is too soft below, but I love it anyway. You can see how WINDY it was! I'm drawn to the swirling motion in this pic... also love the colors and the background...reminds me a little of an impressionistic painting.
I have no idea who this little boy is, but he was SO adorable! He stumbled over me (literally) on his way to smell the flowers and I couldn't resist a quick pic. LOVE the monkey harness too!



No comments:

Post a Comment