"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Day at Grammy's

I'm posting older pics of Hannah today because my mom hasn't seen them yet (can't neglect my number one reader!) For those of you on Facebook, I apologize for the duplication. These are from about 3 weeks ago. I'm so fortunate that Jenny and Hannah come frequently to spend the day with me! On this particular day, Hannah was great to take 2 naps and in between we had plenty of fun together! Hannah loves music and got her first "piano lesson"! (If she's crying and we hold her and sing, she stops fussing...gets super quiet...and then she "sings" along. SO sweet!)
She's not overly fond of tummy time, but is getting stronger all the time. I love this pic of her studying her fingers while Jenny's relaxing behind.
Since it was Hannah's 3 mo. old birthday, we naturally had to take her monkey pics to see how much she's grown. She's such a happy girl....usually very content and cheerful, but when she's done...she's DONE and we get pics like this. "No more pictures Grammy!"


No comments:

Post a Comment