"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Hearts and Kisses and Sweet Toothless Smiles

One day last week, while Jenny and Hannah were visiting, I was experimenting with my new lens. We were all sitting on our cranberry sofa...Hannah was dressed in red and everything I shot had this overwhelming reddish cast to it. I was thinking I would wind up dumping most everything, until I came across this shot. Somehow all that red and Hannah's heart headband along with most of Jenny's face being accidentally cut out of the frame just worked! Hooray for happy accidents! (I think I was supposed to keep my mouth shut and let you believe I planned that!) At any rate, Hannah gets plenty of love! Can you tell?
She is SO well loved that sometimes we get pics like this! Enough kissing, Mommy!
Hannah really does love her mommy tho' and is giving her more sweet smiles every day (complete with drool).

No comments:

Post a Comment