"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Angel girl...

I don't know why, but I get the best head shots when Jenny's changing Hannah's clothes. She'll turn her head just so and catch the light. :) Which do you prefer?


Thought I would choose b/w but, with Hannah's beautiful complexion and blue eyes, I think I like color. B/W is really nice full screen, but doesn't seem to show as well in this size for the blog. Almost looks like a drawing here...

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE both. I love how the first one looks like a drawing and I love the second one because of those sweet baby blue eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer the color too because of her big baby blues! Plus, it is so simple and there aren't any bright, loud patterns to district from her sweet face.

    ReplyDelete