"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Monday, December 13, 2010

Monkey outtakes...

What a time we had! Poor Jenny was trying to capture Hannah's attention AND hold my makeshift reflector (foam board with silver cardstock stapled to it). Meanwhile, Hannah was pulling her bow out every few seconds or precariously crawling to the edge of the sofa. It was pretty hilarious! We really needed a 3rd person! We finally gave her a snack to help her stay put, but then all she wanted to do was sign "more". :)

Chillin' and munchin'...
Already with the attitude? Cracks me up!
Oh yeah...it's still a love/hate relationship!
Nearly dropped my camera to catch her before she fell. :)
And we're done! .....till next year, that is!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the out takes. I am going to miss the monkey. I, too, became attached to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that 2nd pic with her eyes rolled up is CLASSIC!!!! Excellent job.

    ReplyDelete