"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Letters to Santa...

Couldn't decide which pic/letter I like better...
Both make me laugh!

Strange that they're not the same color...looks like a white balance change, but I think it was just the difference in the light. Colors are more true in the first shot when she looked up and caught the light. I know I could play with it in editing...just haven't.

2 comments:

  1. Barb...I saw this pic on facebook first and I seriously thought it was a funny card you found on the internet and posted.

    Excellent work....it is so good.

    The bottom one is PERFECTION! Love the font too and the paw print stamsp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bottom one is BY FAR my favorite!! You should see if you could get it published somewhere! It's THAT good! So crisp! And the caption couldn't be any better!

    ReplyDelete