"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Confessions of a "shop-a-holic"...


A photoshop-a-holic, that is.  I just can't resist a little play around to see if I can artsy things up a little.  Above is the original.  And below is my added texture.


I really like the music overlay.  Now, is the "shopped" version better?  Not necessarily...just different.  But I like how both versions communicate something very different.  The "shopped" version speaks of things long ago ...at least to me.  There's a story in there, I think.  Might have to use that one for the cover to my recital program next spring.  I can never have enough piano cliche shots.  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment