"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Roll it, and pat it, and mark it with an H...

A couple weeks ago, I wanted to do something special with Hannah...so we made playdough.  She enjoyed helping pour ingredients from the measuring cups into the bowl and she stood on a stool to watch as I cooked it until it turned into a spongy ball.  I had not made it since Jenny and Kara were preschoolers...so it was fun to share this with Hannah.  I wasn't sure if she would enjoy playing with it, because she still doesn't like to get dirty....but she loved it.  Especially the cookie cutter!

Yay!  It keeps for about 3 months, so we'll have to play with it again soon.  (I love that she's wearing 3 play necklaces in the middle shot.  She'd have her wings on too if they had not been in the closet that day.  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment