"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Sunny and warm...




T
The other day we had a challenge of "favorite place".  My absolutely favorite place will always be home....so I decided to try to get some natural light pics around the house following the remodel....with furniture and everything.  ha ha!  Last time I shot on auto with flash and the house was empty.  So for today...the kitchen.   I love how light and airy it feels...love that we have a large amount of open space in the middle for Abigail and Hannah to play on the floor while we make lunch.  It's so much more functional than it used to be....not to mention those fully extension glide drawers that make everything easier.  I don't know that I'll ever be a wonderful cook, but I sure do enjoy it a lot more now that I get to do it here!

I did take pics of other rooms too, but haven't edited...so it may be a while before I post.  

No comments:

Post a Comment