"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Monday, November 19, 2012

Nobody likes a braggart...

but I'm gonna anyway...


A couple of weeks ago, I was contacted by a man who is the social media director for Coca Cola in Columbia.  He has seen this shot on Flickr and asked for permission to post it to their Facebook page.  After asking if I would receive photo credit (no money...just my name on the photo), I said yes.  I also asked for a link to the page when it was posted.  He explained that it could only be viewed in Columbia, but he was kind enough to send me a screen shot a few days later.  Check it out....1,689 likes and 285 shares.  How about that?  They must really like Coke in Columbia!  lol

1 comment: