"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Bubble blowing, 101...


Kara had fun trying to teach Hannah how to blow bubbles.  She was getting the hang of it by the end.  I see things I would change technically in this shot, but I still love it.  Love Hannah's little pursed lips as she blows right along with Kara.  So sweet.  And I love the rim light during golden hour. 

How do you like my new watermark?  Still wanted to keep it subtle, but wanted something a little more artistic than plain text so I spent some time playing this week.  I'm likin' it...and I learned a new way of creating it that makes it a little easier to apply.  Quick and painless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment