"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Reflection...


My sweet student, Claire, is presenting her senior recital this weekend.  She asked me to take a few photos of her so she might have one to include on her program.  I believe this was my fave.  I just love the light on her face, but the original photo didn't have enough contrast with the white wall and her white blouse.  I added a texture in processing and ta da...art!  :)  I will really miss Claire after she graduates. She's been a hard worker, which is saying a lot since she is also a band student (which eats up tons of time).  Plus, she has the sweetest most gentle spirit.  I kind of think this photo captures that.  At least, I hope so!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment